WHAT IS THE FMMA?
The FMMA Promotes Transparency in Healthcare
The free market movement in healthcare is gaining steam. This is because of providers, patients, and self-funded employers, who believe that changing the way we purchase healthcare services is necessary, and seeking out value driven healthcare providers is important.
Matching a willing buyer with a willing seller of valuable healthcare services is the goal of everyone involved in this movement. We help identify patients willing to pay cash, doctors willing to list their prices, businesses attempting to provide affordable quality insurance, and providers/services/and patient advocates that are helping make everything work.
To further promote this movement, the FMMA is dedicated to bringing together BUYERS and SELLERS:
The FMMA was founded in 2014 by Jay Kempton and Dr. Keith Smith based on their mutual desire to change the
face of healthcare. Their goal is to bring together buyers and sellers of healthcare goods and services –
reducing costs and increasing quality.
- Individual Patients; insured or uninsured who are looking to find fair pricing for healthcare.
- Self-Funded Employers who want to reduce claims spend, budget appropriately, while increasing or maintaining benefits.
- Publicly funded Employers who are looking to maintain or increase benefits without increasing tax liability
- DPC Physicians and other cash-pay, free market private practice physicians and specialists.
- Facilities and surgeons who offer up-front, transparent, bundled pricing.
- Imaging, Lab and Preventive Care providers.
The Free Market Medical Association’s goal is to Unite and strengthen the benefits of free market healthcare.
We facilitate and assist:
- Patients finding free market doctors.
- Free market physicians growing their practice.
- Facilities being able to run their businesses like a business.
- Business owners who want to provide quality affordable healthcare for their employees.
Our mission is to unite all of the “Islands of Excellence” in healthcare and accelerate the speed and growth of the free market healthcare revolution.
Pillars of the Free Market
Due to the wildly varying definitions of transparency and free market in this industry (many of which are neither free market or transparent) the FMMA has designated these pillars as the foundation of the Association. Our members are asked to always abide by these pillars, using ethics and transparency in all areas of their businesses.
The Free Market works when there is freedom of choice:
- Willing buyer
- Willing seller
- Market clearing price
Join the Healthcare Revolution
Have questions or need further assistance? We would love to talk with you.